Package 1, PPG – Training on school equipment – R19,000, intro course
Package 2, PPG – Training on OWN equipment – R15,000
Package 1, On school Equipment, Introductory course
We offer the student to the opportunity to experience the freedom of flying. To surf the sky! To try before buying. Also this will allow you to buy correct from day one.
Our course takes place at Grassland or on your own site, any place in SA and neighboring countries over a estimate period of 3-5days.
- All Ground training
- Include Practical engine training
- Include Basic theory training, required for first flight, basic RT instructions
- Include min 5 flights on School Equipment (flights and training will count towards lic if student do decide to do full course)
- SAHPA Studnet Fees
- Out of town travel cost
- Exclude breakage deposit of R8,000 before fist flight, refundable after completion of intro course
- Exclude Temporary Club fees if training is taking place at Grasslands – R500
Package 2, On OWN Equipment, FULL Course
Our course takes place at Grassland or on your own site, any place in SA and neighboring countries over a estimate period of 9 days. (weather permitting & based on average pilot skills)
- Include all ground training (on school equipment)
- Include all practical training (Simulator training, Engine training etc)
- Include all Flight Training, Min 35 flights
- Include marking of OPEN Book Exams, All exams Open book, on your own time!
- Restricted Radio License (only applicable for PPG, PPT, & PPC)
- SAHPA Student Fees
- Out of town travel cost (if client requires on site training)
- License registration fees at RAASA on completion (est R1300)
- Grassland Club Fees (R1,800, Valid for 6 months) (only applicably;le for pilots flying or training from Grasslands